The CMS Workflow
We’ve created a list of our policies to help streamline our sessions. Take a look below to find information about each step of the process. If you still have questions please give us a call or fill out our contact form.
Please contact us at least 24 hours before your preferred session time if possible. Book online or email email@example.com to schedule. If you are looking for same day service, please text us 941-544-9647.
If cancellation or rescheduling is necessary, please do so with a minimum of 24 hours notice. For reasons other than weather, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged if scheduled shoot is canceled within 24 hours. Every effort will be made to accommodate a rescheduling.
• Thoroughly clean whole property
• Remove all visible clutter
• Turn all lights and lamps on, replace any burned out light bulbs
• Close all windows and open blinds/window treatments to let in
• Create open spaces by removing not needed furniture and clear
counter tops and shelves
• Turn all TVs and computer screens off
• Remove personal photographs
• Remove small floor rugs to reveal actual flooring
• Place all shoes/jackets in closets
• Hide pet dishes/toys/beds
• Move cars from driveways and front of the property
• Close garage doors
• Remove rubbish bins
• Mow and edge grass front & back, trim overgrown trees and
• Remove any toys and sports equipment
• Remove visible water hoses and empty planters and garden tools
• Sweep up cuttings and leaves
• Clean pool area
KITCHEN + MEAL AREAS
• Straighten/push in chairs
• Clear countertops of completely
• Remove any small appliances (toaster, kettles, coffee maker, …)
• Remove fridge magnets and photos
• Store dishes and put away draining rack
• Hide soaps and cleaning items
• Remove visible rubbish bins
• Add a center piece such as flowers or candles to the tables
• Hide tea towels
LIVING + FAMILY ROOM
• Arrange the furniture to make room look large
• Remove magazines and papers
• Remove any gym equipment
• Clear clutter from shelves and tables
• Hide all remotes
• Hide loose home theater cables
• Clear countertops completely
• Remove toothbrushes and shavers
• Clean all mirrors and bench tops
• Hang fresh towels
• Remove all items from bathtubs and showers
• Clean toilet and close lid
• Remove floor mats
• Remove any visible clothes and clutter
• Hide personal items and visible cables
• Close all closets
• Make beds and straighten pillows
• Remove items from bed side table
• Clean under bed, remove items which might show
• If possible remove personal images and wall stickers
The homeowner or someone authorized by the homeowner (such as the agent) should be present at the shoot to give access to the home and to discuss any special considerations such as what should be included or excluded in shots. Our goal at the shoot is to provide quality photos that includes a front exterior, back exterior and all the major rooms such as living room, dining room, family room, kitchen, primary bedroom, primary bath and bedrooms. Powder rooms, small bathrooms, utility rooms and garages are not a shooting priority unless you give us direction otherwise.
Agents are expected to have the property staged and cleaning completed prior to the photo shoot. All properties will be shot “AS IS”.
Once the images have been taken, the photographer will select the best images. These will be individually retouched for optimum quality and delivered to you within 2 business days, unless otherwise specified.
Invoices will be sent electronically after the project is complete. Payment may be made via credit card, bank draft or check and is due upon receipt.
All Photos and rights relating to them, including copyright and ownership rights of the Photos, remain the sole and exclusive property of CMS Photography. This license provides the Client with the limited right to reproduce, publicly display, and distribute the Photos only for promotional or advertising purposes directly related to the sale or rental of the Property. This license is NOT transferable. Photos used for any purpose not directly related to the sale of the Property must be with the express permission of Photographer in writing.
The photography access and use, are limited to the termination of the Client’s representation of the Property and further use by others require CMS Photography permission and additional fees. Rights are assigned to the Client immediately upon delivery of the Photos.